Oryx Vision is looking for a talented FPGA Architect to join the logic design team. Our team builds high-bandwidth, digital signal processing HW accelerator to process the raw data of the world’s first coherent flash automotive LiDAR.
- Define the long-term architecture, features, and specifications for our FPGA chip.
- Propose and push for innovative ideas and technologies.
- Work in a cross functional environment with skills in multiple areas including hardware, software, and system design.
- Define and develop power/area efficient digital signal processing (DSP) modules.
- Report to Logic Design team lead.
- A Bachelor’s degree in EE or other relevant degrees from a university (Technion/TA/BGU/Hebrew U), MSEE is preferred.
- At least 8 years’ experience working as a Logic Design engineer.
- Familiarity with scripting languages is a Must.
- Knowledge of basic signal processing fundamentals is a plus.