Junior Antenna Design Engineer
- Part of the antenna design process.
- Measure and verify antenna designs using new and innovative approaches.
- Define the requirements for the antenna performance based on different optical systems.
- Materials characterization in infra-red frequencies
- Design electromagnetic dielectric structures.
- Conduct feasibility research and keep track of the latest technological developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics from a known university, MSEE is preferred.
- Experience using quasi-static and full wave EM field solvers (such as HFSS, CST) to simulate antenna elements.
- The final project in one of the following: antenna array design, dish antenna, large planar antennae, optical structure design, wave propagation, dielectric resonators design, high frequency (30Thz +).
- Capable of programming in a scripting environment such as MATLAB or Python.
- Knowledge in antenna and propagation theories, and of EM theories.
- Multi-tasking and Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Resourceful, creative and innovative.
- Team player
- Flexible to perform in a dynamic work environment.