Logic Design Team Lead
Oryx Vision is looking for a talented Logic Design Engineer Team Lead to join the R&D department. The Logic Design team builds high-bandwidth, digital signal processing HW accelerator to process the raw data of the world’s first coherent flash automotive LiDAR.
- ASIC & FPGA design including specification, design, synthesis, and bring-up using best practices and methodologies.
- Manage a team of 5 engineers (logic design & Verification)
- Work in a cross-functional environment with skills in multiple areas including hardware, software, and FPGA design.
- Define and develop power/area efficient digital signal processing (DSP) modules.
- Interface with software and system teams to ensure a high-quality end product.
- A Bachelor’s degree in EE or other relevant degrees from a university (Technion/TA/BGU/Hebrew U).
- At least 10 years' experience working as a Logic Design engineer.
- FPGA design - a Must.
- ASIC design - an advantage.
- Managerial experience - Must.
- Knowledge of basic signal processing fundamentals is a plus.
- Familiarity with scripting languages is a plus.
Location: Qiryat Ono, Israel.
Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Mention “Logic Design Team Lead” in the subject line)