Senior Software Engineer
- Design multidisciplinary automotive software system.
- Write Software Requirements Documents and HLDs
- Optimize software for a different hardware platform, like ARM, Nvidia and etc
- Design and implementation of software unit and system testing.
- Integrate various hardware and software components.
- Lead and participate in source code reviews.
- Take an active part in designing SOC.
- Manage Software projects.
- Strong in C/C++ Programming Language with minimum 5 years' experience.
- Proven Experience in DSP– must.
- Proven experience in SOC design – must.
- Programming experience on a variety of platform including Windows and Linux – must.
- Proven experience in bringing up a system from scratch.
- Good knowledge of analog and digital HW.
- Basic knowledge of VHDL, Verilog or SystemC.
- Experience in at least one scripting language, like Python.
- Must be able to work independently, self-motivated and positive thinking.
- Experience in Automotive, Medical on some other regulated Industry - great advantage.
- Proven experience in leading projects.
- Excellent understanding of system internals.
- Wide knowledge of optimization methods.
- Getting Things Done attitude.
- Degree in science or engineering from known University.